EMPLOYMENT - SGI JOB LISTING
Job Number : Wireless-032521-RAN
Job Title: Experienced RAN SME at Plano, TX
Candidates MUST have the following qualities and skills
Years: 8+ years of professional experience in wireless technology and at least 5+ years in LTE, 5G.
MUST be highly experienced in:
- 3GPP RAN product architecture, design, implementation and performance improvements (KPIs)
- CDMA/EVDO and LTE/Volte/5G technologies
- solving all technical problems related to LTE, RF fundamentals and data network protocols
- 4G/5G Call Processing experience within depth knowledge of RRC, S1-MME, S1-U and X2 protocols and understanding of concepts such as Hybrid Beamforming, Massive MIMO, New Waveforms, LTE-NR interworking & co-existence, 5G Numerologies etc.
- handling Base Stations of different Vendors (Samsung, Alcatel Lucent, Nokia, Ericsson)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree Min. but PHD preferred
Job Number : DEV_PHP_100820
Job Title: Experienced Fullstack PHP Developer
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, XHTML, AJAX, jQuery 3.3, Bootstrap 4.1
Frameworks: Laravel 5.5, CodeIgniter 3.1, Cake PHP 3.3, Magento 4.6
Tools: Eclipse 4.7, IDE, Notepad++, Dreamweaver 2018.
Job Number: MOBI-TESTENG-06052015
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer & Tester
Software Goldsmith, Inc. is seeking Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers in Wake County, NC to develop and execute test cases for T-Mobile, Verizon, and AT&T application areas. Individuals will verify the applications meet operator requirements and user experience expectations, along with operator quality standards. Individuals will be responsible for the following duties and tasks:
- Coordinating the verification effort for multiple customer applications.
- Developing and executing test cases to verify the functions and maintain quality standards of mobile phone products.
- Execution of Operator test specifications and development of test cases and test scripts for Android applications, functions or features for mobile phone products.
- Evaluation of operator test requirements, determining the test scope required, reviewing existing test cases for completeness, updating existing test cases, generating new test cases, and executing test cases.
- Analyze requirements and test specifications to thoroughly perform verification activities, along with reporting results in test repository and documenting defects.
- Configure test equipment such as mobile network simulators and protocol analyzers.
- Communicate the results and progress of testing by writing test reports.
- May perform additional tasks normal to this occupation, as needed.
Minimum requirements: Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Information Systems or any related Engineering or IT degree that provided the required knowledge and abilities, plus at least one (1) year of experience in the job offered or in any related position that provides the required skills and abilities.
Individuals must also have demonstrable experience with the following:
- Debugging tools such as QXDM, QPST and Lecroy
- Experience with Software Applications testing, protocol testing, Web UI testing
- Agilent 8960, Anite, R&S and Spirent – Radio access technologies such as GSM, UMTS or LTE – Bug Reporting tools such as JIRA and Clear Quest
Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. The term “suitable,” in this context, means substantial compatibility with stated academic level and job experience requirements, and ability to perform job duties.
- No telecommuting. Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of the project. Travel will also be required up to 30% of the time for 1-2 weeks continuously at a time.
- No phone calls
Job Number: DEV-J2EE-110813
Job Title: Application Developer(J2EE)
- 6+ years of extensive experience working in Java/J2EE applications with strong skills in the areas of JSP, Servlets, EJB and team coordination and management
- Knowledge of SOA platform and experience
- Should be able to work across cross-functional teams
- Should be able to coordinate and interact with client personnel, 3rd party vendor personnel, client and IBM management
- Very good oral communication skills required, both with business and technical audiences
Job Number: DA-PS-110913
Job Title: Database Administrator(PeopleSoft)
- PeopleSoft administration, both physical and logical experience with data/infrastructure migration background. Experience with connectivity, firewall and interoperability of PeopleSoft environments (Citrix, web, application and database services)
Job Number: PM-AMS-111013
Job Title: Project Manager (Application Maintenance & Support)
- Coordinate functional groups’ responsibilities and deliverables with respect to process and system initiatives
- Define and gain approval for business requirements, process modeling deliverables, project plans and charters
- Determine project cost and project timing based on scope and complexity of the project
- Track, develop and create release calendar for project implementation
- Track each project schedule and create a project plan
Job Number: DEV-JAVA-110213
Job Title: Experienced JAVA developers
- Must have minimum 5 years of Java development experience
- Must have an excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have experience in developing large highly scalable systems in a rapidly iterating AGILE environment
- Must have strong understanding of server performance and scalability for concurrent as well as distributed system
- Must have experience in developing device level applications on Android platform
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Linux OS. Ability to work
- Working on RESTful web services running on Tomcat, JAVA/Tomcat, JSON/XML
- Some understanding of SQL Database, Amazon AWS, GIT source control experience, HTML/CSS/JS jquery /bootstrap/ angular.js
- Good understanding of server performance and scalability for high concurrency of distributed system
Job Number: MOBI-TESTER-110313
Job Title: Mobile Phone and Handset Device Test Engineers
- Mobile handset tester with a minimum of 7 to 7 years of telecom experience working for OEM such as Motorola, HTC, Apple, Nokia etc
- Developing and executing test cases for T-Mobile, Verizon, and AT&T application areas
- Verifying customers’ applications/requirements, handling operators’ requirements and user experience expectations along with operator quality standards
- Having expertise in testing Bluetooth, MMS, SMS, Platform Security, Mobile Web Browers, NFC, Exchange Active Sync, FOTA, or A-GPS
- Comfortable meeting clients and have been responsible for leading the verification effort for multiple customer applications
- Must have expertise in radio access technologies such as CDMA, UMTS and LTE
- Must have good experience in testing CDMA signaling protocol of Mobile handsets
- Must have actual experience verifying the radio access protocols on test equipment such as Anritsu, Agilent, Rhode and Schwartzs and Anite/SAS
- Must have good understanding with Type Approval experience executing conformance and regulatory test cases
Job Number: TEST-GEN-110413
Job Title: Test Specialist-Technical (General)
- Experience in testing ETL applications, Web applications and other enterprise applications developed in Java technologies, C++, & Datastage
- Experience with Selenium IDE Automation
- Experience with SOAP UT & imacros would be beneficial
Job Number: DEV-JAVA-110513
Job Title: Application Developer (Java)
- MUST have good SPRING experience Java application developer with knowledge of J2ee techniques, knowledge of Spring Framework, JUNIT, Clover, Spring Batch, tcserver
Job Number: EST_10010
Job Title: Engineering Support Technician
Duration: 3-6 months period
Hourly Rate: Ranges from $10 to $15/hr for 40-60 hours/week.
Locations: Seattle, WA (4 Positions) & NYC, NY (3 Positions)
- Drive Vehicle around prescribed drive route in a safe and professional manner
- Check on Status of test equipment in vehicle periodically as directed
- If issues occur with test equipment, contact the technical lead to correct
- Ensure test equipment is secure and safeguarded while testing
- Valid driver’s license
- Good driving record
- Reliable and punctual
- Some modest laptop w/Windows experience helpful (starting a program, saving a file, power down/power up PC)
After the contract period is over and based on individual’s performance as well as qualifications, these individuals will be considered for promotion and full time employment.
Job Number: SE_10010
Job Title: Telecom Engineering
We are looking for several Telecom Systems Engineers/Business Analysts in GA and NJ areas. These candidates must be responsible for developing requirements for telecom products and must have experience in Network Management Systems (NMS), MPLS Network, Unix, Oracle, different network protocols and other wireless as well as wireline products (like switches, routers) manufactured by Cisco, Alcatel-Lucent, etc. Job responsibilities will include: producing Business, Functional and System Requirements for developing the products.
Job Number: DEV_10010
Job Title: GUI Developer
User Interface Developer – GUI application development with X/Motif and Unix/C, C++, JAVA, JDBC development in HP or Sun Solaris OS, Object-Oriented Design and Analysis. Experience in MIB using Informix and 4GL in Unix and NT are a plus.
Job Number: DEV_10020
Job Title: C, C++ Developer
Application Developers – Unix/C, C++, JAVA and protocols such as ISDN and SS7 experience needed to develop wireless applications for IN/AIN projects — must be able to lead offshore team.
- Analyze logs, identify defects, suggest fixes and report results using bug tracking tools and maintain S/W using version control tools
- Maintain high quality and efficiency in issues resolution and customer support
- In addition to software development, the candidate should have experience in handling customer conference calls, reviewing customer requirements, and reporting ticket/activities
Job Number: TEST_10010
Job Title: Telecom Test Engineering
System Test Engineer – Experienced in SS7, SIP, ISDN protocol testing. Must be experienced in testing wireless applications based on CDMA, TDMA, GSM or Bluetooth standards on UNIX platform. Must be very familiar with Tekelec’s MGTS simulator scripting and execution. Must have in-depth knowledge in Winrunner and Loadrunner or SILK. Must have experience in developing master test plans, test cases, test scripts generations using perl or shell language.
Job Number: TEST_10020
Job Title: Test Automation Engineering
Test Automation Engineer – Must have 3-5 year experience in software engineering and SQA process. Must be very familiar with protocol testing for wireless or wireline applications. Must have experience in 4GL, XML, UNIX shell, Python or perl scripting to automate regression testing (includes test script generation, test case execution and report generation).
Job Number: GSM_TEST_032706
Job Title: GSM Test Engineering
GSM Test Engineer – Candidate must have 5+ years experience in software testing. In-depth understanding of GSM Wireless Infrastructure, Features, Protocols and Mobile handset testing experience required. Major responsibilities will be test execution and maintenance/evolution of test environments. Experience of testing cellular phones to justify the design verification & compliance to standards for regulatory approvals is preferred. Other activities include development of test plans/scripts, performing actual tests, data analysis and reporting test results.
- Email your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure your resume includes geographic preferences (states or areas where you want to work) and skills keywords