SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE (SQA) SUPPORT
We offer strong SQA support by implementing effective SQA Process and introducing cost effective Test Automation platform to improve product quality without adding extra costs for routine maintenance/tests. We provide new tools, technologies and methodologies for testing. We do not believe in the “Conventional Way of Testing” (i.e. testing at the end). We start testing the very first day when the systems engineer begins writing the requirements. At the same time, we work with architects and designers to verify the design and architectural issues. We test the requirements for validity by performing different types of tests:
- Stability Test,
- Functional Test,
- Regression Test,
- Conformance Test,
- Performance Test,
- Load/Stress Test,
- User Document Test,
- Type Approval or Standard (Govt., ETSI, IEEE, etc.) Tests,
- OA&M Test, End-to-End Test and Customer Acceptance Test (CAT)
- Tracking Project status for entire SDLC using Project Monitoring and Control (PMC) process.
- Collecting Quality Metrics tools (e.g., Defects, Feature growth, Fix-on-Fix, On-time Delivery records, etc.) for all phases.
We minimize cost and maximize product quality by introducing Automated testing in the organization. We specialize in developing automated test beds and test suites for our customers that grant them the freedom to run thousands of tests in a short period of time without any human intervention. Automated testing detects software bugs in early stages of development, improves quality of the product and reduces the software development cost significantly. Sometimes, it also allows user to test remotely, share same lab resources from different parts of the world for 24×7 and eliminate test equipment cost without compromising the quality. We promote automation when it is applicable for the project because of the following reasons:
- It helps to run a set of tests repeatedly on the same or multiple platforms.
- It gives users the ability to perform regression testing in a timely manner against a set of code that frequently changes due to customers’ demands.
- It gives us the ability to run a test suite in mainstream scenarios to catch errors in a timely manner.
- It aids in testing a large test matrix (for different languages, devices and on different OS platforms).
- It allows us to run same set of tests simultaneously on different machines without or minimal human intervention.
- Automation costs less than manual testing and it is a huge win for any organization.
In other words, we generate a solid set of testable requirements that meets the customer’s needs as well as it being easily tested in the lab for better success in the field. To achieve that, we introduced a new methodology called “Top-Down Planning & Bottom-Up Execution”. This method detects faults at the early stages of development cycles (oppose to finding faults in the fields), reduces overall testing cost and improves the quality of the product. We have twenty well-trained staffs specialized in the Quality Assurance and Testing areas. They are proficient in state-of-the-art/ industry standard tools (e.g., Quality Center (QC), Silk, Test Director, Clear Quest and different simulators like Anite, Antrisu, Rohdes & Schwartz, Metrico Tools, MGTS, etc.).